Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kohl's $10 off $10 Coupon - Expired? No problem! (AND a Wrap-Up with a 96% Savings!)


Did you get the $10 off $10 coupon from Kohl's in the mail?  I got one yesterday and they're one of my favorite things to find in the mailbox!  =)



I've mentioned before how much I love Kohl's and how they allow the use of expired Kohl's Cash (for us forgetful people, lol)!  A few weeks ago I went into Kohl's to use a $10/$10 card, but I also had a couple expired $10/$10 coupons that I couldn't let go of....just hoping that I could still use them.

Since I had such a good experience with the expired Kohl's Cash, I decided to ask if I could use the expired $10/$10 coupons....the cashier said no problem!!  AND she let me use all three on one purchase!

I was able to get my daughter a pair of shorts, 4 undergarments, and 2 tanks for me (that are "regular", but will work great for my maternity belly too!)...all for $2.79!!


Retail Price: $77.61
Sale Price: $32.79
- Three $10/$10 Q's: $30
Final Price = $2.79!!  Saved 96%!


Obviously, this policy may be vary from store to store, but it is definitely worth asking about!!  There was something that rang up wrong and a manager helped me to get it straightened out -- even after voiding and re-ringing it 4 times because of computer trouble, he never mentioned that there was any problem with using multiple $10/$10 cards either!  That makes me think it's probably a chain-wide policy.  This makes the procrastinator in me really happy!  =)


No comments: